Recovering From Infidelity
- Bercht, Anne, Brian Bercht, and Danielle Bercht. My Husband's Affair Became the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me: An Inspiring True Story. Victoria, B.C.: Trafford, 2004. Print.
- Glass, Shirley P., and Jean Coppock. Staeheli. Not "just Friends": Protect Your Relationship from Infidelity and Heal the Trauma of Betrayal. New York: Free, 2003. Print.
- Meyers, Sheri. Chatting or Cheating: How to Detect Infidelity, Rebuild Love, and Affair-proof Your Relationship. Tarzana, CA: From The Heart Media, n.d. Print.
- Raffel, Lee. Should I Stay or Go?: How Controlled Separation (CS) Can save Your Marriage. Lincolnwood, Ill: Contemporary, 1999. Print
- Smedes, Lewis B. Forgive and Forget: Healing the Hurts We Don't Deserve. San Francisco: Harper & Row, 1984. Print.
- Spring, Janis Abrahms., and Michael Spring. After the Affair. New York: HarperCollinsPublishers, 1996. Print.
- Spring, Janis Abrahms. How Can I Forgive You?: The Courage to Forgive, the Freedom Not to. New York: HarperCollins, 2004. Print.
- The State of Affairs: Rethinking Infidelity, Esther Perel
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.